For RaPTr Scanner version v18.104.22.168 or greater, follow these steps for increasing saved image resolution:
1. Click on the RaPTr logo in the upper right-hand corner of the screen:
2. For each camera, navigate to the camera settings page:
3. You may have to hit the camera property menu drop-down button to then access the "Properties" page
4. Find the parameter called Image Upload Reduction. Change its value to a smaller number for saving images a higher resolution. Default value is 8. To save images at full resolution, set the parameter to 1. Values of 1, 2, 4, or 8 are recommended. To save disk space on RaPTr Server, do not save images at full resolution but consider the saved image resolution that fits your needs.
5. Camera settings are applied automatically. Click the "Save" button to write configuration settings to file. Then click to "Accept" the changes and "Acknowledge" that the save has been made.