For RaPTr Server version v4.a.0.0 or greater, follow these steps for changing image save location or image storage duration:
1. On the PC or server where RaPTr Server is installed, open the application called "RaPTr Server Utility"
2. Default login for accessing the utility is username: artemis password: raptor
3. For changing where images are stored, look for the parameter called Image Directory. Change its value to the networked or local location where you would like to store images. Note that Artemis Vision recommends a minimum storage size of 256 GB SSD. The size of the images chosen and their purge frequency settings will affect amount of storage needed.
4. For changing image storage duration, look for the parameters called Image Directory Limit and Image Purge Frequency. These values control how often the images are deleted from Image Directory in order to preserve storage space. RaPTr Server will delete the oldest images first.
5. Click the "Save" button to write configuration changes to file. Then in order to implement the changes, you will be prompted to restart the RaPTr Server service. NOTE: This will cause an interruption in the scanning system, but the interruption will be for just a few seconds will the service restarts.